Are you a Process Engineer with over 5 year's experience
Do you hold a degree in Chemical Engineering or Micro Biology, or equivalent
Just Recruitment Group are recruiting on behalf of our client based in Felixstowe, a global leader in the development, production and marketing of yeast, bacteria and speciality ingredients.
You will capable of working on your own initiative in a fast paced manufacturing environment. Key aspects of the role include the improvement of existing and implementation of new manufacturing processes and equipment.
Reporting to the Plant Manager, the successful candidate will also be responsible for:
• Monitoring continuous improvement on quality, efficiency and cost savings. Analyse manufacturing data to improve the processes, monitor and measure progress to targets and KPIs.
• Investigate operational problems affecting production and recommending/delivering solutions
• Develop, design and integrate new technologies into production.
• Process design & detail engineering including diagrams, design calculations and selection of equipment, etc. for tenders
• Train and supervise staff on new development processes and technology
Skills and attributes required:
• Qualified in a food manufacturing, chemical, biochemical engineering science degree or equivalent
• Strong organisational and project management skills
• Experience of lean manufacturing techniques.
• Experience in designing and implementing technology on a production line.
• Good communication skills at all levels
• Demonstrable report writing skills
Living within a commutable location or willingness to relocate is required for this role, due to the nature of the business.
Our client is offering a salary of £35-£40,000 per annum depending on experience + 25 Days Annual Leave inc. bank holidays and a Contributory Pension Scheme!
Should this role be exactly what you are looking for, please do not hesitate to contact Megan at our Witham branch or simply apply here!
We look forward to your application.