Primat Recruitment is seeking an experienced Process/Chemical Engineer to join our client, a large engineering group with projects globally.
This position is on a contract basis and will last a minimum of 8 months based in the Teesside area. As the Process/Chemical Engineer you will be responsible for the delivery of FEEDS, project proposals for sanction and providing detailed engineering in support of the companies Engineering and Supply functions.
This position will be office based and will be supporting various projects within the organisation.
- Delivery of FEEDS as part of a multi-disciplined team
- Project proposals for sanction
- Engineering support to the Engineering & Supply functions
- Experience in the Petrochemical/Oil & Gas industry within a project delivery role.
- Ability to demonstrate being part of a multi-disciplined project team tasked with the delivery of FEEDS
- Excellent communication and team working skills