Production /Process Manager - Solvent Recovery
Production Manager - Solvent Recovery
East Anglia/ The Wash
£32/£45 K PA
Our client operates an interesting multi- stage site that offers a number of challenging processes and units operations including those associated with complex heat transfer, extensive solvent recovery, distillation and extrusion.
The organisation is currently looking for a dynamic, Production/Process Manager to join their established business. The key focus would be to lead a small team and ensure the solvent recovery process runs efficiently. This position is critical to the efficient running of all unit operations downstream. It is a highly energy intense process to run consequently necessitating proven Chemical Engineering skills to optimise and drive down unit production costs.
Production/ Process Manager is a position that potentially offers excellent progression within our client’s company; it could include future opportunities in Operations, Technical or Director level positions. The business demonstrates how it values its employees by actively seeking to promote from within, offering generous holidays, pension scheme and a yearly and discretionary bonus .To be successful in this role you will need to be able to prioritise tasks to ensure the manufacturing process runs smoothly and KPI’s are met.
Now is an exciting time to take on this role within a core area currently at the planning stage of a major upgrade investment.
As Production /Process Manager your duties would include:
· All aspects of running the unit team.
· Overseeing the process, KPI’s and output targets.
· Drive and embed continuous improvement.
· Problem solving and prioritising maintenance tasks.
· Implement and monitor Quality, Health and Safety policies.
The potential Production/ Process Manager would offer:
· A Degree in Chemical Engineering
· Previously worked in a junior within production /operational management role or be looking to take the next step in their career having previously worked as a Process Engineer or within a technical support role on a manufacturing site
· Successful experience of leading a team or process .
· The ability to lead, motivate and influence others.
· Knowledge and experience of running a distillation unit or similar complex process process would be advantageous .
· Significant experience of plant and manufacturing based chemical engineering including trouble shooting, optimisation, yield improvement and cost reduction, process development and design.
Suitably qualified candidates should forward a Word version of their CV along with a brief covering letter to Mark Stracey at Mark Stracey Recruitment.
E – mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Mark Stracey Recruitment operates as both an employment business and employment agency