Salary £28-38K (dependant on experience) plus benefits
The responsibilities for this position will include process design, technical support and producing project documentation. This may include the production of Process Calculations, Mass Balances, Flow Diagrams, Process Data Sheets, Operational Descriptions, P&IDs and process commissioning support.
* Process Designs (clean water and waste water systems).
* Produce Process Mass Balance calculations and Flow Diagrams for Proposals.
* Documents for Bids as directed.
* Responsible for operating the trials and producing reports at the end of the trial.
* To provide process commissioning support at a site level
Knowledge, Skills & Other:
* qualified to minimum HND and ideally a Degree in Process science or Process related qualification
* Water Industry experience
* Must show an awareness of Health and Safety regulations
* Ability to travel and work at remote locations either with others or alone
* Be a member or attaining towards chartered membership of a related Professional body
* Full Driving license and willingness to travel and stay away when required
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.