An excellent opportunity has now arisen for a Process Engineer to join us at our site in Seal Sands, Middlesbrough.
You will have the opportunity to help design and implement our manufacturing processes for new and existing products and lead the development of proposals for new, improved or extended plant. You will lead the initial conceptual phase of capital projects and control the process engineering input to ensure the development, design and data provision meets the agreed targets. You will ensure all HSE requirements are met including COSHH assessments and HAZOP and process safety risk assessments.
Educated to degree level or equivalent in Chemical Engineering you will have gained experience in a similar process engineering role. Commercially aware, you will be accustomed to working to time and budget constraints. You will have excellent analytical and numerical skills and will be able to troubleshoot effectively, implementing solutions to minimise delays to projects. You will have a good understanding of the requirements of a top tier COMAH site and the implications for engineering.
- Highly numerate and literate
- Understanding of the requirements of a top tier COMAH site and the implications for engineering
- Strong Project Management Skills
- Strong communication skills across different levels of the organisation
- Strong knowledge and understanding of plant reconfiguration
- Ability to work under pressure and in fast paced changing environment
- Degree or equivalent qualification in Chemical Engineering with, ideally, Chartered Engineer status