A Global Manufacturing business that service the Aerospace sector among others, is looking to expand their team with a Process Engineer. Well regarded within its markets, this business offers social working hours, on-site parking and an all-around friendly working environment for the right engineering professional.
Process Engineer Job Purpose
The Process Engineer will be responsible for product and process developments, within existing and NPI projects.
Process Engineer Responsibilities include -
- Full use of problem-solving and analysis techniques such as 8D, 5Y, SPC etc.
- Work closely with the project management team on NPI.
- Analyse current production processes and workflows, ascertaining areas of improvement.
- Use product design and assembly knowledge, to help develop manufacturing processes.
To be successful in this role, we would like the ideal person to have -
- Experience working within a similar role.
- Ability to use Quality tools such as 8D, 5Y, and SPC.
- Knowledge, or training in Six Sigma Methodology.
- Apprenticeship trained, Master's Degree within an Engineering division (Desirable)
In return, benefits include -
- Competitive salary.
- Friendly working environment.
- Social able working hours.
- Easily accessible commute routes and on-site parking.
- Pension and annual leave package.
- Working for a Global and ever-growing manufacturing business.
If you've got experience working within a Manufacturing Engineer, Production Engineer, or Process Engineer position, then please apply immediately.
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however we will keep your details on our talent management system to consider you for future opportunities.
- Contact: Peter Nee
- Reference: Totaljobs/HQ33589PE
- Job ID: 85821048