Senior Process Engineer
Senior Process Engineer
£42K plus bonus and benefits
Are you a Process Engineer from a chemical engineering background? Are you safety conscious? Can you influence others?
A UK-leading manufacturer is looking for a Senior Process Engineer to improve its technical processes and put effective continuous improvement projects into motion.
This is your chance to join a huge business that takes pride in harnessing a family feel. If you’re ambitious, proactive, and keen to learn, you could be our next Senior Process Engineer.
* Full cradle to grave project management
* Analysing, identifying and resolving issues and anomalies
* Using data analysis tools
* Optimising and standardising of technical processes
* Implementing lean and continuous improvement projects
* Understanding customer issues and putting in place solutions
* Coaching and training Operators
Joining a renowned employer – part of a global organisation – that takes pride in its treatment of employees.
In addition to your basic salary, you’ll receive a bonus of up to 15%, 25 days’ holiday plus stats, and 2x basic salary cover for life assurance. Additional perks include a cycle to work scheme and shopping vouchers.
Within six months, you’ll have a Process Engineer and a Graduate Process Engineer reporting to you.
And further down the line, Process and Performance Manager could be your next big promotion – but there isn’t a fixed path; you’ll be part of a staff development culture renowned for opening doors and embracing a willingness to learn.
Is This Your Skillset?
* Degree educated in chemical engineering
* At least three years’ industry experience in chemical engineering
* A strong process background
* Project experience or a qualification related to lean manufacturing / continuous improvement
* Use of SCADA for analysis
* Experience managing a small team (ideal, but not essential)
* IOSH or NEBOSH certified (ideal but not essential)
* Six Sigma or World Class Manufacturing (WCM) trained (ideal but not essential)
Please apply with an up-to-date CV to register your interest with Recart, a global recruitment consultancy and Chamber of Commerce Excellence in Customer Service Award winner.
Suitable candidates will be contacted for an informal telephone interview, during which the details of the role, company, and salary package will be provided in full prior to a mutual decision on whether to submit a formal application.