Graduate Process Design Engineer
Graduate Process Design Engineer required. Our client are a leader in the design and manufacture of industrial products for the oil and gas industry based in the Burgess Hill area, due to the ongoing success and growth of the business a Graduate Process Design Engineer is required to assist the full process design of large bespoke products.
The successful Graduate Process Design Engineer will be degree qualified or equivalent within a Process Engineering, Chemical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering orientated subject. This is an excellent opportunity for a Graduate in these fields to learn the industry, and work on multi-million pound projects with a company that can offer a long term career opportunity.
Graduate Process Design Engineer Position Overview
* Travelling to customer sites through Europe to provide technical assistance to clients
* Assisting the full process design of bespoke products
* Liaising closely with other members of the technical process design team
* Assisting with the creation of tenders and proposals
Graduate Process Design Engineer Position Requirements
* Degree qualified within a Chemical Engineering, Process Engineering or Mechanical Engineering subject with a 2:1 or above
* Strong communication skills
* Full UK Driving License
Graduate Process Design Engineer Position Remuneration
* Salary dependent upon experience
* Working hours 08:30 – 17:30 Monday to Thursday, 08:30 – 13:00 Friday
* 28 Days Holiday, including Bank Holidays
* Private Pension
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.