- Use of software packages, such as HYSYS, Pro II, HTRI, Aspen Flare Network Analyzer etc.
- Process simulation capability using the latest process software for process simulation such as ASPEN suite.
- Material and Energy balance, Preparation of PFD and P&I diagrams, Preparation of Process Data Sheet for Equipment and Instruments.
- Thermal design and rating of Heat exchangers using HTFS or HTRI software, Pump and compressor hydraulic, Pressure Relief valve capacity
calculation and line sizing, Flare network analysis using commercial available software.
- Microsoft office products
• Working knowledge of following
- International practices, regulation and standards related to Process and Process Safety
- Process Safety concepts in Hydrocarbon processing industry
- Quantitative Risk Analysis (QRA), Consequence analysis
- Value engineering
- Working knowledge of SABIC/International Codes, Standards, Industrial Practices and Regulations.
• Preparation of proposal
• Able to
- Participate in Safety reviews and Process Hazard Analysis
• Train, coach and mentor
One or more of the following:
• Fired Heater • Boilers • Desuperheater •Refrigeration Systems • Waste Water Treatment System •Cooling Tower •Vacum Systems
• Stoner pipeline Simulator.
• Performs in a multi project, multi discipline and multi cultural environment ensuring the procedures, standards and best practices are followed.
• Facilitates resolution of complex technical engineering and design issues arising during execution of mega projects and site projects.