Senior Process Engineer Utilities (EPC-1B)
Responsible for overseeing EPC Utilities process design and delivery of aspects of detailed design, equipment, technical and execution definition, including planning for detailed design, procurement, installation, testing and commissioning. Ensures technical requirements (e.g. project specifications, data sheets, etc.) developed during FEED fully comply with project deliverables and through effective collaborations and interfaces ensures process design considers the full production life cycle.
· Bachelor Degree in Chemical Engineering or Equivalent
· 15 years’ experience as a senior Process Engineering knowledge of Detailed Engineering execution including design standards, specifications, codes, safety criteria, onshore facilities design, construction and operations.
· At least 5 years design experience with large utilities systems (steam, bfw, cooling towers, desalination, fuel gas, nitrogen, air, flare)
· EPC detailed design experience with large utilities systems in O&G facilities
· Commissioning and Start-up experience highly desireble
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.