Process Engineer / Commissioning procedures
- Studies and Execution projects in a Maintenance & Modification contract on onshore facility
- Prepare commissioning procedures (typically mechanical/process/piping disciplines)
- Cooperate with relevant engineering disciplines and MC
- Bachelor degree
- Lower education may be acceptable based on long relevant experience
- Relevant experience with preparation of commissioning procedures
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.