- Follow up modification projects and be plant integrity representative within process towards projects (handover and acceptance/RFOC).
- Provide technical support within process technology to our day to day operations, including handle notifications.
- Responsible for following up plant integrity for certain installations and performance standards (PS). Mainly process safety (PS12), Flare/Blowdown (PS8) and Drain (PS5).
- Solve different process tasks from our task management system, including perform process evaluations and simulations.
- Master or engineering degree within process, fluid mechanics, thermal machinery or similar
- Experience with engineering, design, commissioning, maintenance and/or modification of process equipment/systems
- Preferable operational experience and experience with plant integrity
- Strong cooperation skills and ability to work in teams
- Experience with process simulations and tools (Unisim or Hysys)
- Good knowledge of current standards and regulatory requirements
- Preferable knowledge to SAP and/or TIMP tool
- Preferably minimum 5 years of relevant experience
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.