Senior Process Engineer - Unmanned process platform and field engineering C-study
- Work as a Senior Process Engineer with focus on process system design.
- The concept study scope of work contains designing the applicable process systems of an unmanned process platform and have the global system responsibility for applicable systems for the field (which contains in addition to the unmanned process platform also unmanned wellhead platforms, subsea wells and host delivering utilities and chemicals, with focus on unmanned solutions. Applicable deliverables are Process Flow Diagrams, Process System Drawings showing interface towards other parties, process datasheets, utility consumption list, line sizing, line list, calculations, reports.
- Participating in design reviews both for the process platform and for the field.
- You will be system responsible for the following systems:
- Water Injection System (field system)
- Heating Medium System (process platform system)
- Hydraulic System for Subsea Consumers and Unmanned Wellhead Platform consumers (process platform and field system)
- Could be other systems as well.
- Master degree (relevant for Process Engineer)
- Min. 5 years working experience within FEED and EPC
- Working experience with Greenfield or Brownfield projects on NCS or Norwegian onshore O&G facilities
- Detail knowledge in NCS requirements (NORSOK, Ptil/PSA) and Clinet requirements
- Working experience with process systems listed above
- Ability to work independently and thorough as well as ability to work in team
- Multidiscipline understanding
- Good communication skills
- Have a high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
- Be proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others
- Communicate well in English – both oral and in writing
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.