- Responsible for process engineering activities for selected Process and Utility systems
- Within own discipline, drive engineering efficiency, secure safety in design, design-to-cost and constructability
- Responsible for following-up Contractor(s) to ensure quality process deliverables in line with scope of work, budget and schedule.
- Ensure that the discipline work is performed in according to the ‘the Company’s Handbook’
- Ensure alignment with the Company’s discipline basis organization.
- Ensure that relevant operational requirements and experience data are implemented in the design.
- Ensure that the discipline is integrated and coordinated with other project disciplines.
- Ensure that discipline requirements are maintained in inquiry packages and interfaces with other contracts.
- Perform simulations and calculations as necessary
- Attend and follow up verifications (Reviews, HAZOP’s, BCM’s, 3D model review)
- Identify and contribute to closing of technical uncertainties (risks).
- Contribute to minimum change philosophy
- Solve process engineering issues at discipline level. Respond to Technical Clarifications (TC), Project Change Proposals (PCP) and Non Conformance Requests (NCR) in due time
- Contribute and provide input to internal project evaluations, documentation and deliverables
- Master of Science, Bachelor of Science or similar, Process discipline
- Min. 5 years’ experience within process engineering
- Good knowledge of simulation tools (Unisim, Flarenet, etc).
- Multi discipline understanding.
- Good knowledge of rules/regulations, standards and the Company’s technical requirements.
- Ability to work in a team
- High ethical standard
- English and Norwegian oral/ written
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.