Process Engineer (Medical Devices)
We have a superb opportunity for a Medical Devices Process Engineer to join one of Cambridge's hottest technology companies who are currently going through a period of rapid growth and expansion in their purpose-built R&D and Manufacturing centre!
The role of Process Engineer will see you being part of a multi-disciplinary manufacturing team testing and integrating innovative and complex electro-mechanical products and systems. The successful candidate will have previous experience with process and equipment validation in a low volume, high tech electro-mechanical instrumentation manufacturing environment.
You will be offered a competitive salary, excellent benefits and significant opportunities to develop your career and skills in this successful and growing company. You certainly won't get bored! You will be working for a company who, through their technology, make a difference to the health of all of us!
*You must be able to write and execute FAT, SAT, IQ, OQ and PQ protocols.*
*Must previous experience of working in the medical devices Industry*
Requirements for Process Engineer (Medical Devices)
* Good Relevant Degree (2.1 minimum grade) e.g. Manufacturing, Mechanical Engineer, mechatronics, Control, etc.
* Proven experience working as a Process Engineer in a high technology low volume
* Able to generate test protocols and manufacturing documentation
* Working in medical devices industry, particularly ISO13485 and/or FDA CFR21 Part 820 manufacturing environment
* Experience working within new or established production environments
* Hand assembly, semi and fully automated manufacturing systems.
* The requirements of change control and documentation control.
* The management of calibration and maintenance of test and measurement equipment.
* Statistical Process Control.
* Lean and Six Sigma.
* Defining measuring and analysing KPIs relevant to manufacturing performance.
* Manufacturing scale up and capacity analysis.
* Python programming.
* Querying databases with Structured Query Language.
Salary: £35k - £45k + Bens
Vacancy Location: Cambridgeshire (commutable from Cambridge, Huntington, Peterborough, Bedford, Royston etc.)
- Contact: Adam Mayne
- Reference: Totaljobs/AM11817
- Job ID: 85510100