Chemical Process Engineer:
Up to £40,000pa + pension, onsite parking & progression opportunities.
This is a Monday-Friday position with the potential to grow within the business.
Our client, based close by to Macclesfield is currently looking for two process engineers to join their department.
This is a great opportunity to join an established business with a good reputation with huge plans for the future. They are a leading chemical manufacturer and one of the biggest and best brands in their field.
• Ideally you will come from a chemical engineering background (experience with building materials or nuclear is preferred but not essential).
• You should possess a degree in chemical process and / or engineering.
• 2+ Years experience
And have experience in any of the following:
- Measurements and sizing
- Process and chemical plant related roles
- Calculating heat flow analysis
- Exceptional maths skills
- Knowledgeable on Microsoft office including Excel
- Optimising fuel and power consumption
- Power output reduction
- Oil & Gas, petrochemicals or cement
Working hours = 8hrs per day
Must posses valid UK drivers license // (phone number removed)
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.