Laboratory Project Manager - Chemical Engineering
Do you have working background in Chemical Engineering, with specific experience of line and project management, looking for a very interesting and challenging role with a thriving global business within the materials industry?
The role is very high profile and will superb job satisfaction available as you will see the results of your work being used in the products. This is technically challenging and very interesting work, and you will support a highly motivated team with clear delivery focus and targets.
This position offers the opportunity to play a huge part in the growth and success of the site, with future career opportunities available.
The role will focus on the development of chemical digestion processes. Therefore tasks will include:
- Developing chemical treatment competency to ensure consistent product performance requirements are met
- Develop a detailed project plan in line with the organisation's needs and ensure all project requirements are met to a high standard
- Performance management and development of the team.
To apply you should have:
- Minimum of a degree in chemical engineering, chemistry or similar discipline (B.Eng., BSc.)
- Demonstrated laboratory experience, working with chemicals
- Strong project management and staff management skills
£35-45K plus flexitime, bonus, Pension (matched up to 7.5%), Private Medical, 25 days holiday
Oxfordshire-Commutable from Abingdon, Harwell, Newbury, Oxford, Wantage, Didcot
Hours are 37.5 per week, Monday to Friday (Flexitime-core hours 9.30AM-3.30PM)
Please apply by emailing your CV to Nick Smith
Apply for Laboratory Project Manager - Chemical Engineering
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly