Chemical Process Engineer
Are you a Chemical Process Engineer looking for a challenging & fast paced role in a world leading manufacturing company with excellent opportunities for training and progression?
This is a fantastic opportunity to receive on the job training as you assist with a 50million pound factory expansion where you will carry out Project work on the Design, Installation & Commissioning of a new Process Plant. This is a great opportunity to gain exposure & experience in such a large CAPEX project rarely seen in the UK of this size.
This company are a household name in food & drink manufacturing. They are undergoing major expansion plans and are looking for a Chemical/Food process Engineer to compliment this and assist with process design & development. Once the expansion is complete you will then manage process operations across the site and be the go to expert for Process Engineering.
This role would suit a Process Engineer with experience in Process Design & Development ideally within Chemicals or Food industry but other backgrounds will be considered.
* Assist with a major £50mil CAPEX Project
* Design & Development of Process Equipment & Automation
* Assisting with Installation & Commissioning of a new Process Plant
* Manage day to day Process Operations across a state of the art Food Manufacturing facility
* Chemical Process Engineer or similar background
* Knowledge of Process Design & Development
* Degree Qualified
* Looking for a challenging & varied role within a world class manufacturer
If interested, please Apply below or contact Hugo Carneiro at Rise Technical Recruitment.