3 days left
- Full Time
Imerys is a world leader in creating specialty solutions that improve everyday life through minerals. Our success is built on our people, and creating an environment where our 17,500 employees around the globe can thrive.
We passionately believe that our teams are at their best when they have the opportunity to learn, collaborate and find new ways to solve our customers’ challenges, no matter what part of the business they are in.
We can offer you a variety of work and real opportunities to make an impact and be part of our evolution.
If you want to grow your skills and develop your career, find out more at www.imerys.com
Key tasks :
- Participate in R&D projects and their support with setting lab scale processes, taking measurements and interpreting data
- Contribute to development of new processes form technological and engineering point of view and their upgrade
- Process development and process optimisation of new technologies for development carbon powders and dispersions
- Integral development and modification of components, modules and entire machines from initial idea to implementation
- Identification and validation of new technological trends in field of engineering and industrial technologies
- Provide process documentation and operating procedures
- Apply and follow best practices
- Active participation on testing and evaluation of new processes and technologies
- Travel activities (ca. 10 %)
- Master degree in engineering with specialization in industrial technologies, process engineering or chemical engineering.
Bachelor degree and at least 2 years of experience in the industry will be considered as well
- Proven competency in use, development, modification and optimization of technical products such as machines, furnaces, tools and systems
- Excellent technical skills
- Knowledge in industrial processes such as blending, drying, heat treatment, powder processing etc
- Familiar with mechanical properties of engineering materials, instrument fittings, vacuum technology and synthesis processes
- Good understanding with process simulations, process flow diagrams, piping and instrumentation diagrams (PID) and electrical, electronic, mechanical or mechatronic systems
- Competency in working with 3D computer-aided design software (CAD)
- Good command in English. Italian, German or French is considered as advantage.
- Good team player with strong technical skills, creativity and self-starting mentality
- Cultural flexibility and openness