As a global leader in specialty chemicals and advanced materials, we have the expertise and determination to help solve your process challenges. We are a company of like-minded, goal-oriented individuals pursuing our passion to create a material advantage for our customers.
JOB DESCRIPTION Chemical Engineer, Organometallic Materials
Company Overview and Values
Why work at Entegris?Lead. Inspire. Innovate. Define Your Future. Not everyone who works for a global company shares the same background, experiences and perspectives. We leverage the differences of our employees to bring new ideas to the table. Every employee throughout the company is encouraged to share input on projects and initiatives. Our decision making process is truly a collaborative effort as we realize there are leaders at every level of the organization. We put our values at the core of how we operate as an organization not just when it s convenient, but in a lasting and meaningful way. We want the time and energy you spend here to have a positive impact on your life inside and outside of the office.
Entegris is a values-driven culture and our employees rally around our core PACE values: People
In this critical role, the
is a key player on a dynamic team responsible for scaling up robust synthesis and/or distillation processes for a manufacturing environment. The ideal candidate will exhibit the ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, continuous improvement environment focused on safety, quality, statistical process controls and equipment reliability.
The Engineer partners cross-functionally and communicates across levels to support Low Volume Manufacturing (LVM) in the
facility. This includes supporting the production process as well as cycle time and yield improvements by creating and overseeing engineering/production process flows/recipes, work instructions and P&IDs.
In this role you will
- Be organized and hit aggressive ramp schedules;
- Work safely and drive process improvement;
- Work with development chemist and engineers to scale up organometallic synthesis, high purity distillation processes and / or solids sublimation processes;
- Provide robust scaled-up processes that meets the needs of demanding semiconductor customers;
- Listen actively and solve problems in a structured manner;
- Deal with change while managing ambiguity to deliver business results;
- Manage change through cross-functional partnering in a global environment.
Traits we believe make a strong candidate
- Bachelor/Master of Science degree in Chemical Engineering;
- Demonstrated understanding of engineering fundamentals, statistical design and controls;
- 0-5 years experience;
- Effective verbal and written communication skills necessary to deliver technical presentations in support of product proposals and engineering design reviews;
- Ability to work independently with the mentoring of senior engineers in multiple disciplines.
Your success will be measured by
- Align individual goals and their impact on team success and demonstrates commitment to shared objectives;
- Focus on team success and is accountable for team and individual results;
- Leverage advancements in technology that create significant improvements;
- Proactively raise concerns and recommend solutions.
What we offer:
Our total rewards package goes above and beyond just a paycheck. Whether you re looking to build your career, improve your health, or protect your wealth, we offer generous benefits to help you achieve your goals.
- Very Competitive total compensation plans.
- A 401(K) plan to help you plan for your future with an impressive employer match that s all yours- no vesting!
- Great health, dental and vision insurance packages to fit your needs to ensure you re happy and healthy.
- 3 weeks vacation - plenty of time to recharge those batteries!
At Entegris we are committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees and applicants. Our policy is to recruit, hire, train, and reward employees for their individual abilities, achievements and experience without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, marital or military status.