Chemical Engineer Job
Permanent position: Chemical manufacturer in Toledo, OH is seeking a Chemical Process Engineer for a permanent position. The ideal candidate will have a B.S. in Chemical Engineering and at least 2-4 years process or production engineering experience in a chemical plant setting.
The Chemical Process Engineer will apply chemical engineering principles to enhance the process and make improvements, as well as monitor and improve efficiency and output of the plant. Quality background and lab experience a plus. This is not a project management role. All candidates must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Responsibilities for the Chemical Engineer
- Observe and take measurements as well as collect and interpret data from production personnel
- Monitor and improve efficiency of plant output
- Maintain plant systems to ensure quality of raw materials and finished products
- Develop and report results for QC/QA performance to optimize product quality
- Oversee the lab and Quality staff work
Requirements for the Chemical Engineer
- Attention to detail in lab work
- B.S. in Chemical Engineering
- Process Improvement/Quality experience
- Full benefits package