Process Engineer Chemist
7 days left
My client is looking for a Process Engineer Chemist to join their team for a 12 Month fixed term contract to cover maternity leave.
Process/ Chemical Industry Experience
As a Process Engineer Chemist you'll be improving water assets, identifying efficiencies, developing innovations and delivering improvements in partnership with public bodies, private organisations and world-renowned academic institutions.
Responsibilities of a Process Engineer Chemist:
- Providing expert advice on process engineering and process chemistry to deliver significant improvements and efficiencies in the operation of schemes
- Designing new active and passive water treatment schemes - developing innovative solutions and world-leading technologies in a range of chemistry and process engineering solutions for mine water management
- Representing at a national and international level, supporting our ambition to be a world leader in mine water treatment
- Identifying and delivering external opportunities, including developing tenders for new business opportunities
- Providing business-orientated skills for initiatives in your area of expertise
Qualifications and skills required to become a Process Engineer Chemist:
- Experience in the design and operation of water treatment plants through biological, chemical or process engineering
- A relevant qualification your area of expertise
- Experience in developing or managing projects to remove metals from water
- A track record of innovation and continuous improvement
- Self-motivation, excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- An ability to manage and prioritise a high-volume workload
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.