7 days left
- Full Time
Our client is a well-established niche chemical manufacturer with a wide spread of market sectors focusing on the catalysts, ceramics, electronics, pigments and dyes, surface treatment, paper and textiles.
- Working closely with process staff to ensure the process plant is set up to provide maximum output levels and efficient running of the production facility
- Designing plant and equipment configuration so that they can be readily adapted to suit the product range and the process technologies involved, taking environmental and economic aspects into account
- Setting up scale-up and scale-down processes including appropriate changes to equipment design and configuration
- Assessing options for plant expansion or reconfiguration by developing and testing process simulation models
- Designing, installing and commissioning new production plants, including monitoring developments and troubleshooting
- Optimising production by analysing processes and compiling de-bottleneck studies
- Applying new technologies
- Ensuring that potential safety issues related to the project operator, the environment, the process and the product are considered at all stages.
You will be Chemical Engineering Graduate ideally accredited by the IchemE.
Our client is offering an attractive salary and benefits package commensurate with experience.
Whitehall is the Recruitment Specialist for the Chemical, Polymer, Coatings and Life Science based Industries.