Process Engineer II
What makes working at Mondelēz International so special? Many things. The iconic brands and global nature of our business. The continuous innovation and endless opportunities to grow. The chance, each and every day, to put a smile on people’s faces. We’re the world’s leading maker of Chocolate, Biscuits, Candy and Gum with billion-dollar brands like Cadbury, Milka, Prince and Oreo and we now have an exciting opportunity to join our team.
The position is for a Process Engineer which is a key technical role supporting production in our iconic manufacturing facility, Bournville.
The successful candidate will be work with a production line, building a technical mastery and conducting the analysis of the line losses - driving the productivity agenda. They will own the technical training and qualifications of the operators and will become the technical point of contact for the team.
- Safety: specialist on process safety for the line and reviews the safety aspects of projects/improvements on the line. Coaches line team on safety aspects.
- Quality: owns the calibration program for the line; owns conformance to specification programs and plans to address issues.
- Cost/Delivery/Sustainability: owner of the loss and waste analysis for the line/lines, including implementing daily online tracking tools on main process variables and KPIs. Identifies productivity opportunities and delivers them with a defined yearly target. Single point of contact to review the technical modifications that will be introduced on the line with projects. Masters troubleshooting and root cause analysis techniques, coaches junior Process Engineers, graduates, interns and line team. Owns Kaizen activities and sponsors Kaizen activities from the line. Develops and owns standard Process control and centerlines. Identifies SOCs as part of the overall AM agenda, put togetgher a plan to eliminate/contain. Analyses changeover activities and supports the Area Leader with the implementation, starting with critical assets.
- Morale: owns training and qualification of the operators and technicians of the line. Further develps his/her technical and functional expertise of the line/llines and of CI tools.
- Higher education degree in Engineering or related field.
- Experience in Manufacturing or R&D or Continuous Improvement techniques (yellow/green belt qualified or equivalent).
- Experience owning and delivering projects.
- Experience coaching individuals/teams.
We pride ourselves on having a high performing and collaborative culture where we offer support and development to enhance your career and develop your knowledge and skills.
In return for your commitment, drive and enthusiasm, we offer an attractive benefits package within a highly successful International business that offers financial rewards and resources, including bonus scheme, contributory pension, life assurance, generous holiday allowance and a flexible benefits programme.
Primary Location : EU-GB-England-Birmingham
Job : Manufacturing Management