Chemical Engineer (Chemical Engineering Graduate)
A global FMCG Manufacturer is currently seeking a Chemical Engineer to join their team for a 3 month fixed term contract. The site are open to looking at a Chemical Engineering Graduate`s with limited experience looking for the first role in the industry.
Graduate Chemical Engineer responsibilities:
- Conducting and carrying out audits on the current equipment and processes
- You will be getting involved in project work which will involve new product development and continuous improvements
- You will be liaising on a day to day basis with internal and external teams
- Writing reports on your findings
- This is not be a office based role, this will be a very hands on role with greater responsibilities and autonomy than your average graduate position.
You will be a Chemical Engineer keen to join a global market leader.
Scantec is the 2nd Largest Technical Agency in UK - Recruitment International Magazine 2016, and specialises in the Manufacturing, IT, Technical, Engineering and Scientific Sectors. Scantec provide highly qualified and experienced personnel in a compliant and professional manner on both a permanent and temporary assignment basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don`t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.