We are a global, FMCG Manufacturer that provides state of the art products for some of the biggest and well-known consumer brands in the world.
To maintain and grow our position as partner of choice we are looking to add to our international process engineering division with the addition of a Chemical Engineer.
The role of Chemical Engineer aims to provide support and technical expertise to new and existing plants across Europe, Middle East and on occasion, China.
You will be responsible for:
* Commissioning & Installation of chemically focused processes that form part of the high speed, FMCG production lines
* Repair, maintain and service production equipment to ensure the plants maintain their 100% water recycling standards
* Rolling out best practice strategies across all sites, including training and developing local staff
* Innovation and cost reduction within the chemical processing department
* All aspects of washers, soluble oil systems and waste water treatment (WWT)
You will work very closely with the Chemical Process Manager, Chemical Plant Managers, Process Support and Operations Directors across all plants.
You must be an experienced Chemical Engineer within a fast-moving production environment, ideally FMCG. Your experience will include a thorough working knowledge of Waste Water Treatment (WWT), pre-treatment lines (ferrous and non-ferrous alloys) and lean manufacturing.
You will have qualifications within Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering or Industrial Chemistry. You will also be self-motivating, willing to go the extra mile, possess excellent communication skills and be able to influence others at all levels.In return, you will be rewarded with an excellent salary, bonus scheme, allowances, travel expenses and an unrivalled career path.
You MUST hold a full driving licence and be comfortable driving in other countries. You MUST be able to work approximately 90% of the time overseas and travel at short notice.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.