Encocam Ltd.is looking for a talented Chemical Engineer to join our busy team based in Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire.
Working within manufacturing facilities, you will focus on the chemical processes of aluminium honeycomb production.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Undertake projects specifically, but not exclusively: Chemical / Adhesives / Process orientated.
- Oversee the development of the Company’s chemical plant.
- Support the Lead Chemical/Process Engineer on any specific task or project that is required.
- Facilitate Operational activities - ensure an appropriate level of operational/ production support. E.g. work instructions, hands-on assistance, problem solving, etc.
- Integration of new products and technologies into manufacturing environment. (Particularly those involving chemical processes.)
- Operation and improvements on the waste-water plant.
- The preparation of samples for both customers and in-house testing.
- The preparation of technical documents/ reports/ presentations for both internal and external use.
You will possess a degree in Chemical Engineering or equivalent. You will be confident in waste water treatment, equipment and technology.
With great emphasis on nurturing people's talent, Encocam Ltd. is a global leader in the manufacture of aluminium honeycomb structures used in various industries.
Our benefits include:
- Generous Employee Referral Scheme
- Healthcare cover
- Bike-2-Work Scheme
- Learning and Development Opportunities
If you wish to join our journey and feel you have the right skills to help us grow, then send us your CV today!