Chemical Process Safety Engineer
1 day left
- Full Time
My client has an opportunity for an experienced Chemical Process Safety Engineer to join their operation, specialising in the recycling of chemical waste, custom distillation and flame-proof resin production.
You\'ll need to have 3 years\' plant and process experience ideally with a ChemEng degree, with a good knowledge of health & safety and risk assessment.
Knowledge of fractional & single plate distillation desirable.
Ideally you\'ll currently be in a senior safety and environmental position, looking to apply your knowledge to make a difference and progress within the organisation.
* Fractional and single plate distillation (desirable).
* 3-5 years plant and process experience.
* Process and Plant hazard assessment – HAZOP, HAZID Risk Assessment, DSEAR. HAC.
* Plant Design – suitability and compatibility
* Pressure systems.
* Relief system design and installation.
* Involvement with Regulatory bodies – HSE & EA
* ISO 14001
* Safety, Environment and Emergency procedures
* Currently heading or holding a senior position in a safety and environmental management position.
* Good communicator
* People orientated
* B.Sc. Chem Engineering 2:2