Chemical Process Safety Engineer
My client has an opportunity for an experienced Chemical Process Safety Engineer to join their operation, specialising in the recycling of chemical waste, custom distillation and flame-proof resin production.
You\'ll need to have 3 years\' plant and process experience ideally with a ChemEng degree, with a good knowledge of health & safety and risk assessment.
Knowledge of fractional & single plate distillation desirable.
Ideally you\'ll currently be in a senior safety and environmental position, looking to apply your knowledge to make a difference and progress within the organisation.
* Fractional and single plate distillation (desirable).
* 3-5 years plant and process experience.
* Process and Plant hazard assessment – HAZOP, HAZID Risk Assessment, DSEAR. HAC.
* Plant Design – suitability and compatibility
* Pressure systems.
* Relief system design and installation.
* Involvement with Regulatory bodies – HSE & EA
* ISO 14001
* Safety, Environment and Emergency procedures
* Currently heading or holding a senior position in a safety and environmental management position.
* Good communicator
* People orientated
* B.Sc. Chem Engineering 2:2