Process Engineer (x2)
A long established speciality chemical manufacturer are currently partnering with NES, as they seek to identify 2x Chemical process engineers, based at their chemical manufacturing facility in the North-West.
With an influx of new projects, successful applicants will join an established engineering team, providing, process engineering design, project management, risk assessment, troubleshooting and operational support, in a varied and challenging site based position.
The role demands strong technical knowledge of Chemical manufacturing processes, process Improvement techniques, process safety and project management skills, as you will take responsibility for managing your own projects as required.
The successful candidate will be joining an established site with an excellent staff working environment, with a focus on continued staff development.
- Leading troubleshooting and plant investigations to resolve technical and operational issues quickly and effectively
- Provide technical support to the development of new processes, products and introduction of new raw materials on the production facilities
- Process engineering design for various multi-discipline projects.
- Responsible for identifying manufacturing and processing improvements that support the business objectives and create manufacturing flexibility and a right first time culture.
- Carry out processing plant engineering investigations and improvements
- Manage multiple project tasks, in small and larger process engineering projects.
- Degree qualified Chemical Engineering background
- Substantial industrial experience gained in a complex chemical or similar process oriented manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of Process Safety Best Practice(ALARP, Area Classification, S.I.L assessments, HAZOP and Relief Systems).
- Ability to work as part of a team, or independently as required
- Trouble shooting/ problem solving
- Team leadership experience.
- Relevant experience on similar Top Tier COMAH sites
- Chartered Chemical Engineer status
- Experience in managing small projects
- Management of contractors
- Excellent Salary
- Share save options