My client is a leading pharmaceutical company who are going through a growth period and looking to expand across their process engineering team. They are undergoing significant investment and have a broad range of projects ongoing with more to come in the next 12 months. If you want to join an expanding organisation with a real opportunity to make an impact and scope for development then apply now via the website or call Joseph Tiffin on 0161 868 2214.
- Providing technical expertise to ongoing projects across new production equipment, utilities and continuous improvement
- Provide technical support to junior process engineers and assist with development
- Manage own projects independently from design through to validation and commissioning (preparing design specs, URS, feasibility studies, CAPEX proposals)
- Ideally experienced with process development and scale up from R&D through to commercial manufacture
- Preparation of Mass & Heat Balances, design calculations, P&ID's
- Involved in development of site Process safety strategy (HAZOP, ATEX etc.)
- Degree Qualified in chemical engineering
- Experienced working in the pharmaceutical sector ideally in sterile or aseptic manufacturing
- Strong leadership and mentoring skills, proven ability to develop and support junior team members
- Experienced in Process Design of pharmaceutical production systems and utility systems ideally within GMP regulatory requirements
- Ideally experienced in scale up
- Strong problem solving ability
If you are looking for new opportunities and would like to join an expanding organisation with plenty of scope for development and progression then apply now via the website or call Joseph Tiffin on 0161 868 2214.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.