Chemical Process Engineer
Title: Senior Process Engineer / Principal Process Engineer / Senior Chemical Engineer / Chemical Process Engineer
SRG are looking for a Senior / Principal Process Engineer for a Chemical company based in the North East.
Your main responsibilities will be to Lead Process Engineering functions on site, so that New and Existing Processes, and the Plant, are established and continually Improved.
Also you will look to Develop and Improve standards within the Functional and Process Safety on Site.
We are looking for:
* Degree (or equivalent) in Chemical or Process Engineering
* Proven Chemical Process Engineering experience ideally in a Chemical plant (or similar)
* Knowledge of CoMAH, ATEX and Hazardous Area Equipment
* Good Analytical and Fault Finding Skills, and the ability to react quickly but accurately to a fast moving/changing environment and make sound decisions based on facts
* Project Engineering skills and the ability to work individually or as part of a team