Lecturer: Science (Chemistry)
Morgan Hunt are proud to be working in partnership with a leading FE College in the South West who are currently looking for a part time Science Lecturer working on a temporary basis all day on Mondays. The is starting ASAP and is paying up to £35 per hour for the right candidate.
The successful Science Lecturer will be responsible for:
- Preparing schemes of work and lesson assessments
- Safeguarding within the college
- Set and monitor personal targets for students
- Participating in open evenings, trade events and conferences
- Teaching GCSE Applied Science
The successful Science Lecturer will have:
- A formal teaching or assessing qualification (PGCE, DTLLS, Cert Ed etc)
- A relevant degree or qualification
- A specialism in Chemistry would be advantageous but not essential
- Experience in lecturing or training
- DBS updated in the last 3 months
If you match the above criteria, are available immediately and are interested in the above role please send your CV through or call 0117 366 7276 for a discussion about the role.
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.