Our client is a successful manufacturer of precision multiple use components who are currently going through a period of growth and are looking to appoint an additional Process Engineer to their team. The main function of the Process Engineer is to ensure that components are made to quality standards as efficiently as possible and to assist with new product introduction (NPI) by creating the appropriate production processes. The successful candidate will be able to take a production drawing and design the method of manufacture for medium to high volume component production. In return the company offers a competitive pay rate depending on experience along with a full benefits package and great working environment.
Production Engineer Role and Responsibilities Process Engineer / Manufacturing Engineer / Plastics / Injection Moulding / CAD
* Project management ensuring NPI projects are launched into manufacturing on time and on cost
* Provide and maintain relevant technical documentation
* 3D CAD Modelling of components
* Design of jigs and fixtures to enable production of components
* Programming the mould machines
* Be involved in inspection activities to validate the process
Production Engineer Skills and Abilities Process Engineer / Manufacturing Engineer / Plastics / Injection Moulding / CAD
* Experience of precision injection moulding
* Experience of 3D CAD modelling
* Able to use all standard measuring tools, CMM programming an advantage
* Good understanding of precision CNC machining
If you meet the above requirements, please apply now!