An exciting opportunity for a Process Engineer to join a leading company based in the Leicesteshire area has become available. As the Process Engineer you will be responsible for providing support to operations and to deliver all maintenance activities on site to high standards of compliance with all business, to regulatory requirements. The focus of the work will be to ensure that processes operate efficiently and safely, and in compliance with cGxP regulation.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Process Engineer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will provide process engineering support to formulation and development operations and manage external engineering service providers.
2. You will support the management of the site maintenance programme to ensure that plant and facilities are kept safe and compliant with statutory regulation and company procedures.
3. You will manage the introduction of new items or modifications to process, conduct optimisation studies and perform detailed engineering analysis of existing process equipment and systems.
4. You will commission and validate new and modified equipment / systems, and ensure that engineering operates within the constraints of the environmental, HS&E legislation and future compliances.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Process Engineer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in an Engineering Discipline.
2. Proven industry experience in delivering excellent results and projects in the pharmaceutical industry or similar.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with engineering systems and compliance with statutory regulations. e.g. HVAC Systems, QMS.
Key Words: Process | Engineering | Pharmaceutical | Biopharmaceutical | GMP | Manufacturing | HVAC | Equipment | Validation | Commissioning | HVAC
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.