Graeme Pallas at CK Science is recruiting for a Laboratory Chemist to join a US owned and internationally recognised chemical manufacturing organisation at their facility located in Glasgow on a permanent basis.
The main purpose of the role will be to perform analysis on chemical products using a range of analytical test methods whilst driving change through the implementation of continuous improvement processes.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Troubleshoot and service analytical instrumentation
- Assist in the training and development of junior staff members
- Ensure accurate records are maintained for the QC laboratory
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Qualification in a chemistry subject
- Experience working in a chemical laboratory
- Ability to communicate effectively both in writing and verbally
- Ensure the laboratory is audit ready
This is an excellent opportunity to join a chemical company that operates across the globe as a Laboratory Chemist on a permanent basis.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Graeme Pallas on 0191 384 8905 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference DH40295 in all correspondence.