HSE Manager (Chemical)
HSE Manager (Chemical)
£37,000 - £42,000 + 33 Days Holiday + 9% Pension
Are you a HSE Manager from a Chemical Manufacturing background looking for a senior management role where you will be required to design and implement brand new Health, Safety and Environmental systems whilst updating and delivering on existing ones?
Within this role you will be required to inspect, assess and report the hazards and risks associated with existing and proposed workplaces, plant, equipment, methods and materials. You will be the go to manager onsite for any HSE related issues and be required to carry out in depth risk assessments to NEBOSH standards.
This company are an American owed, specialist, niche chemical manufacturer who have been established for 20+ years. There is genuine career opportunities and potential for the role to develop.
This role would suit a HSE Manager from a Chemical Manufacturing background looking for a senior management role where you will be required to design and implement brand new systems whilst updating and delivering on existing ones.
• To inspect, assess and report (with recommendations) the hazards and risks associated with existing and proposed workplaces, plant, equipment, methods and materials, in order that Managers may take appropriate action to avoid loss, damage, costly accidents and injury to employees.
• To record, investigate and report all accidents and incidents to Management, and where appropriate to the relevant authority and insurers, so that the effectiveness of existing preventative systems can be assessed and where necessary improved, and to comply with current and future accident and reporting legislation.
• To obtain and research relevant information with regard to current legislation, associated Codes of Practice and guidance notes etc., and advise Managers accordingly so that they make whatever arrangements are necessary to comply with the law and to make the workplace a safer environment in which to work.
• HSE Management background
• Chemical manufacturing background
• NEBOSH Qualification
NEBOSH, IOSH, Health and Safety, QHSE, H&S, ISO, Manufacturing, Engineering, Engineer, FMCG, HSE, NCRQ, IEMA, Policies, ISO 14001, ISO 18001, CPD, Audits, Leeds