API Production Chemical Engineer
5 days left
- Full Time
• Co-ordinate the manufacture of key API processes.
• Provide process technical support to process teams to sustain & improve the processes assigned.
• Promote a flawless execution manufacturing environment.
• Trouble-shoot and provide sustainable solutions for root cause processing problems.
• Ensure the process, the plant, the automation & process operators / PSL’s are appropriately aligned to run processes per Process Safety & Product Quality attributes.
• Manage the equipment & unit operation process knowledge, information and data requirements associated with production.
• Effectively use the site business processes to support production e.g. change control, deviations, 6 sigma method investigations, etc.
• Technical transfer, Scale –up & Installation of new processes & new unit operations onto and with-in the plant.
• Support Process & Facility start-ups, initial campaigns & process optimizations.
• Support plant process change overs and plant clean ups.
• Use computer-based modelling, simulation & analysis to look for improvement opportunities and to analyse problems.
• Identify hazards, assess their relative risk and incorporate recommendations into your process designs.
• Install & apply innovative technologies solutions.
It is expected that the successful candidates will be qualified to degree or post graduate level in an appropriate discipline, and have experience in an API manufacturing or API technical (process chemistry, process engineering) role. Experience in collaborative working, cross functional team work and problem-solving would be advantageous.
This is an 11 month contract