5 days left
- Full Time
A large Refinery located in the West of Limerick have an immediate requirement for a Senior Chemical Engineer for a permanent position.
Chemical Process Engineer
Candidates should have a Degree in Chemical Engineering or a related discipline e.g. Industrial Chemistry or have completed a post graduate programme in Chemical Engineering.
5+ Years of experience working as a Chemical Process Engineer would be a distinct advantage
Key job features include:
- Working to high plant standards in the areas of safety and quality
- Maintain process control on a day to day basis.
- Recommend, justify, plan, initiate and install projects or process improvements aimed at improving plant performance
- Lead performance improvement for process control and process efficiencies.
- Screen and prioritise problem areas within their area of responsibility.
- Actively participate in plant improvement programmes relating to safety, quality, environment, costs, energy and process, as required.
- Provide technical backup to the operations and staff teams in resolving complex process/plant problems.
- Promote the generation of new ideas of equipment modification, analytical requirements and data handling
- 5+ Years experience
- Degree Qualified Chemical Engineer
- Natural problem solver with strong mechanical aptitude.
- Proven ability to work safely
- Excellent communication / interpersonal skills
- Enthusiastic and energetic with the ability to integrate quickly into a team environment and work on own initiative
- Self- starter, motivated.