Perform refinery/petrochemical process design work to produce Schedule A design packages. Work in a team environment to develop heat and material balances, PFDs and P&IDs, size/specify large scale refining equipment including reactors, fired heaters, pumps, compressors, heat exchangers, piping and related equipment. Lead Connected Performance Services (CPS) projects that will enhance CPS solutions and project execution. Interface with Engineering, Tech Service, R&D, and HPS development teams to ensure that projects proceed on schedule as planned. Create technology roadmaps to identify gaps in current tools’ such as UniSim and Sentinel.
Join a world-class, global organization that creates competitive advantage by recruiting, developing, and retaining top talent.
Use your education and experience to challenge your creative talents providing dynamic, innovative, cutting-edge solutions to our world-wide customer base.
UOP is a renowned process engineering design company with successful projects operating everywhere in the world.
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor's Degree in Chemical Engineering
- US Citizenship or US permanent residency is required
- Extensive industry experience within refining, petrochemical or gas processing
- Significant experience in process engineering including the use of flowsheeting software (UniSim)
- Some experience in making UniSim/Aspen flowsheet and the validation procedure
- Some knowledge of Plant Monitoring Services/ IIoT applications in process plant
- Some experience in leading projects, including planning, organizer, monitoring
- Demonstrated ability to work independently with a strong focus on delivering results and identifying alternative solutions
- Some experience checking out, starting up, and operating refining and petrochemical process units.
- Some knowledge of UOP Technologies
- Strong presentation skills including MS PowerPoint, Leading Meetings, Customer Presentations
Must be a US Citizen due to contractual requirements. ExemptCreate engineering designs for customer projectsProduce customized project specificationsDevelop CPS that improve industrial operationsDrive CPS customer VOC for improvement solutions
- Relocation Provided
- Some Travel Required
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: HRD10278
- Category: Engineering
- Location: USA