Lead Process Engineer
2 days left
- Full Time
To join one of the most globally recognised engineering, project management, and construction companies in the world.
- Plan and conduct independent work evaluating, selecting, applying and adapting engineering techniques, procedures and criteria.
- Perform standard discipline engineering activities on complex challenging projects with minimal technical oversight.
- Lead a team on large projects and provide technical direction for specific tasks assigning work to subordinate senior engineers, engineers, designers, drafters or project sub-groups.
- In depth knowledge of precedents in your specialty area, the principles and practices of related technical areas and of coordinating work with other technical disciplines in an engineering contractor organisation.
- Plan and coordinate independent work requiring judgment and experience in the application and potential adaptation of engineering techniques. Where suitable, devise new approaches to solving technical problems.
Experience and Qualifications
- Must have previous FEED/EPC experience on onshore Oil & Gas Processing / Refinery or Petrochemical projects.
- Direct experience of detail origination of design engineering deliverables as well as experience in managing a team of process safety engineers.
- PMC experience desired.
- Competent in Inherently Safer Design, Hazard Identification (HAZID, HAZOP & SIL), Consequence Analysis, QRA and Safety Critical Equipment identification as well as performance standard development.
- Experienced in the development of design philosophies for various safety critical systems as well as performing design activities associated with hazardous area classification, fire and gas detection, active fire protection, passive fire protection and escape and evacuation systems.
- Appreciation of RAM expected.
- Familiarity with US and European safety regulations and requirements especially NFPA, API, IP, IEC would be beneficial.
- Chemical Engineering- Masters or Honours Degree.
- Process Safety and Loss Prevention Masters (preferable).
- Professional Engineer Status (Chartered Eng or equivalent).
- Requirement for international travel.