About Our Client
My client is a Tier 1 Automotive company based in the West Midlands that is in partnership with a number of leading OEM Automotive companies. After strong organic growth and a focus on innovation they are now looking for a Process Engineer to join their ever growing Engineering department. Later this year a number of programmes are due to launch across their business both nationally and internationally. The role will offer further training and development as well as full autonomy.
Reporting directly into the Engineering Manager, the Process Engineer will;
- Work with multiple projects leading continuous improvements teams
- VSM analysis to identify layout, process flows and WIP stock requirements
- Create standards and continuously improve (VAE) to achieve efficiency and performance
- Create WIS and SWC for new processes to support training proposes
- Calculate manpower and capacity requirements to improve productivity by product and process.
- Problem solving against deviations in the daily management system
- Creation of BAAN structures, BOM and cost accounting
- Support new projects development and SOP within the VSM defined.
The Successful Applicant
- Strong knowledge of Quality systems and data
- Ideally from a fast paced Manufacturing environment
- Strong lean toolkit ie) Kaizen, 5s, value stream mapping
- Paint or injection moulding knowledge would be advantageous
What's on Offer
£25,000 - £30,000 + further training and development, pension and bonus