Chemical Process Engineer
3 days left
- Full Time
My Client a leading industrial process facility based in the Mid-West is currently looking to recruit a Chemical Process Engineer. Suitable candidates should possess the following
Candidates should have an Honours Degree in Chemical Engineering with at least 2 years’ experience in the Process Industry.
Other key requirements include
- Day to day process control of a significant part of our Plant
- The long-term development of the process under their responsibility
- To develop, organise and control programmes to eliminate existing or potential process/engineering problems and deliver plant improvements
- Ensure that their area meets its production targets while maximising product quality
- Recommend, justify, plan, initiate and install projects aimed at improving plant performance
- Screen and prioritises problem areas within their area of responsibility.
- Actively participate in plant improvement programmes relating to safety, quality, environment, costs, energy and process, as required
- Provide technical backup to the operations teams in resolving complex process/plant problems
- Promote the generation of new ideas of equipment modification, analytical requirements and data handling
- Contribute to formulation and updating of process and efficiency standards