Senior Process Engineer
Alex Tosney is recruiting for a Senior Chemical Process Engineer to join a speciality chemical manufacturer on their site based near Grimsby. This is an excellent opportunity to join a global pigments and coatings manufacturer on a permanent basis with a salary on offer between £50,000pa and £55,000pa depending on experience.
As a Senior Process Engineer, you will be responsible for providing process engineering knowledge, experience, leadership and front end engineering to the Capital project process typically taking the process engineering lead in larger Capital Projects.
Further responsibilities include:
- You will contribute to the project implementation by the resolution of design conflicts, assessing the feasibility of proposed engineering solutions and supporting the commissioning process.
- You will provide technical support to the Operations Team (e.g. Incident Investigations, troubleshooting, monitoring and commissioning etc) including acting as process engineering specialist for an operating unit, reviewing plant data and highlighting process issues within that process unit.
- Performing complex engineering assignments requiring data analysis and implementation of necessary engineering improvements.
- Acting as technical mentor to junior engineers
- Contributing to continuous improvement work in the areas of process engineering including development of Engineering Processes and Procedures
As a Senior Chemical Process Engineer, you are expected to have the following Qualifications, Skills/Experience:
- A chemical engineering or chemistry degree, ideally to chartered status.
- Significant experience in a continuous manufacturing process environment, preferably Top tier COMAH
- Proven knowledge and understanding of process design, calculations, specification and commissioning procedures
- Project Management experience
- Demonstrable understanding and use of legislative process safety systems and procedures
For more information or to apply for the position of Senior Chemical Process Engineer please contact Alex Tosney on 01246 457 718 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been short listed for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference ENG40091 in all correspondence.