3 days left
- Full Time
The IBU-tec is a cutting edge, fast-growing, publicly traded company located in the centre of Germany. As an innovative and creative, global service provider, IBU-tec is helping to shape the future of the chemical industry, today.
Through its 150 dedicated employees, IBU-tec offers its global client base professional support and consulting services for R&D and scale-up projects involving challenging, exotic materials, as well as process development and optimization expertise.
IBU-tec provides its customers with made-to-order powder materials and granulates produced in pulsation reactors and rotary kilns using leading edge thermal process technology.
As an IBU-tec sales representative, you will be at the nexus of client, R&D and production interactions. You will help to maintain our high level of customer satisfaction and positively contribute to our mutual success through your strength of personality and commitment to quality.
To enhance our team, we are looking for an
Experienced sales engineer
For a full-time, 40 hour a week position:
- Targeted acquisition of new customers in our global target markets
- Scrupulous support of existing key customers
- Competent and active support as well as technical advice to new and existing customers on site and via telephone
- Analysis and evaluation of customer needs requirements with respect to their technical feasibility; Preparation and calculation of offers in cooperation with the specialist departments and in coordination with the customer
- Acquisition and processing of customer inquiries, conscientious data maintenance of the CRM system
- Ideally professional experience in technical sales and commercial practices
- Education/Specialist degree in for example, Process Engineering, Technical Chemistry or Chemical Engineering
- Good team player with strong communication skills
- Experienced Consultant, both customer- and solution- focused in orientation
- Delights in direct customer contact and the art of selling
- German and English proficiency in Microsoft Word and business writing
- Willingness to travel , Drivers license
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
An interesting and varied position of increasing responsibility , individually targeted continuing education programs, comprehensive benefits package and a performance-based remuneration with excellent opportunities for career advancement within the company.