Alex Tosney is recruiting for a Process Engineer to join an innovative woundcare manufacturer based on their site in Longford. This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing organisation on their manufacturing site within a permanent position.The salary on offer for this vacancy is between €45,000pa and €50,000pa depending on experience.
The primary responsibility of the Process Engineer will be to function as the subject matter expert on site for manufacturing equipment issues.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Investigate nonconformance relating to engineering equipment and implement CAPA.
- Manage new product introductions from a technical standpoint
- Full project management of equipment upgrades and improvements
- Work with the manufacturing team to develop new processes and procedures.
For the Process engineer vacancy you will have the following qualifications:
- Degree or equivalent in an Engineering discipline (Mechanical / Electronic / Automation / Process)
- Knowledge of medical device manufacturing environment including GMP would be an advantage.
- Good Analytical Skills and Problem Solving.
- Capable of working in a fast paced environment.
For more information or to apply for this Process Engineer position, please contact Alex Tosney on 01246 457718 or email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference ENG40286 in all correspondence.