Chemical Process Engineer
Elevation Engineering & Manufacturing have an exciting opportunity for a Process Engineer to join a market leader in chemical manufacturing based in Hull. My client supplies some of the world’s biggest brands and employs over 3,500 employees globally.
As Process Engineer, you will be responsible for multiple projects across the plant, problem-solving and ensuring that downtime to manufacturing assets is kept to a minimum.
The Process Engineer’s duties will include:
• Respond to and assist in accident and incident investigations.
• Work closely with external suppliers, contractors and regulators.
• Process and plant troubleshooting to ensure any downtime is kept to a minimum.
• Lead on multiple small to medium sized projects across all areas of the plant.
• Participate in hazard studies and carry out risk assessments etc.
We are very keen to speak to candidates with the following skills and experience:
• Qualified to HND or above in a Chemical Engineering discipline.
• Ideally a minimum of 3 years’ experience of working in a Chemical/Process industry.
• Knowledge of safe working in hazardous environments and zoned areas.
• Strong process engineering skills
• Excellent communication, decision-making and planning skills.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market leading and innovative team.
To apply for this position please send your application or call 01709 723 248 for all enquiries.
Elevation Engineering & Manufacturing is a specialist recruitment consultancy dealing with senior engineering, technical and operational positions in South Yorkshire and the surrounding regions. If you match the specified criteria and are interested in discussing the position in more detail, we would love to hear from you.