Graduate Chemical Engineer (Process Engineering)
Graduate Chemical Enigneer (Process Engineering)
£22,000 – £25,000 + Bonus + 33 Days Holiday + Pension
Newport, South Wales (commutable from Cardiff, Pontypridd, Cwmbran, Chepstow)
Are you looking for an exciting graduate position with excellent training to become a Process Engineer in a high tech industry?
This is the opportunity to travel internationally on occasion and work on secondments with industry experts. Once trained you will work at the cutting edge of technology, developing new and existing processes.
The company are an industry leader that invest heavily in R&D, due to growth in the business they are recruiting across the board. They have an excellent reputation for training and development and a low turnover of staff due to the opportunities they provide.
This would suit someone looking to travel internationally and train to be at the cutting edge in a supportive environment.
- Develop new and existing processes as part of the R&D team
- Train to become an industry expert and progress in your career
- Travel internationally to support customer projects once trained and take secondments part of your personal development
- Graduate in Physics or Chemistry/Chemical Engineering
- Looking to take on a lot training in a technical role
- Looking to travel internationally as part of your career
Click ‘Apply Now’ to submit your CV
Chemical Engineering, Physics, Physicist, Chemistry, Graduate, Engineer, Process, Semiconductors, Nanotechnology, Newport, South Wales, Gwent.