Mott MacDonald Bentley (MMB) is a leading player in the UK water sector. We are building a team to help support Yorkshire Water and deliver the next stages of the AMP6 period. We are looking for proactive and ambitious engineers to join our successful design and build organisation.
We will help deliver £1billion of planned investment throughout the next asset management period, which runs from 2015-2020. This on-going relationship is built on our successful work with Yorkshire Water over the last 13 years.
For more information about our Water sector click here
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate, and take positive steps to create an inclusive culture.
You will provide specialist technical input into a broad cross-section of cutting-edge wastewater process engineering projects, from feasibility to detailed design. This role will provide you with an excellent opportunity to further develop your career in a highly supportive and collaborative environment, whilst you help to develop innovative solutions for our client.
- Significant technical wastewater process engineering experience (clean water treatment experience desirable)
- Relevant academic/professional qualifications (preferably Chartered or holding full membership of an appropriate professional body e.g. IChemE of CIWEM)
- Clean UK driving licence and be able to travel if required
- Demonstrable specialist experience in the following:
- Biological wastewater treatment
- Enhanced digestion of sewage sludge and sludge liquor treatment
- Odour assessment and odour treatment