Chemical Process Technical Writer/Engineer
Chemical/Process Engineer - Start up Chemical Plant
Start - ASAP
4 Month Contract
40 hours Mon - Fri
Are you an Engineer with a degree in a chemical discipline looking for your next immediately available contract? Do you have a strong background writing and co-ordinating standard operating procedures?
On offer is an immediately available initial 4 month contract working on a brand new start-up chemical plant. My client are looking for someone who has experience in the chemical industry and is aware of Comah.
- Writing/co-ordinating development of standard operating procedures
- Writing/co-ordinating development of safety assessments; work permits etc.
- Potential involvement in plant commissioning
- Working in a team with support from technical staff
- Degree educated (pref chemical/science discipline)
- Chemical Operations background
- COMAH experience, or Gas/Chemical handling experience
- QA/Safety policies background preferred
- Plant commissioning experience preferred