Finesse Medical Ltd is a Medical Device Manufacturing Company located in Longford. We specialises in the development, manufacture and marketing of a range of advanced technologies used for the management of a variety of wound and skin conditions.
We would like to invite applications for the post of
The successful candidate will report to the Engineering Director and will be responsible for engineering issues including:
Process and Machine Development
Equipment Upgrades & Improvements
Lean Manufacturing Projects
Process Efficiency /Effectiveness
New Process Introductions.
Finesse Equipment Base includes:
Converting Equipment, Rotary Die Cutting, Thermal Sealing Equipment, Radio Frequency Welding, Tube & Bottle Filling, Liquid Mixing and Pumping, Labeling and Ink Jet Printing Equipment & Packaging Machinery.
Experience of above may be an advantage.
Skills and Experience
- Degree in an Engineering (Mechanical/Electronic/Automation)
- 3-5 years' experience in a similar Manufacturing Environment.
- Knowledge of Medical Device Manufacturing & GMP environment would be an advantage.
- Lean Tools - Good Analytical Skill and Problem Solving.
- Capable of working in a fast paced environment.